**//At any cost//** is a song by LorD and Master about preserving a friendship at, erm, any cost, curiously. But that's after discovering that love is unrequited. Aww.
* We've now come to the point where * We tell the truth * I don't want anything but you * I know you don't feel that way * I saw the sign * But now it's time to draw the line
* I know it's unrequited * I know it's love * I saw the spark ignited * Heavens above * I know I ought to step back * Before it's lost * I know that we can salvage us * At any cost
* I could say life is unfair * Because it's true * But this would change nothing * With you * I'm still stuck at the point where * We first met * You're not just someone I can * Forget
* I know it's unrequited * I know it's unrequited * I know it's unrequited * I know it's unrequited
* Appears on //[[Kaleidophonic]]//.
Written, produced and performed by Daniel Bailey-Graham.