**//Blue Monday//** is a song by New Order and released as a cover by LorD and Master.
* How does it feel * To treat me like you do * When you've laid your hands upon me * And told me who you are
* I thought I was mistaken * I thought I heard your words * Tell me how do I feel * Tell me now how do I feel
* Those who came before me * Lived through their vocations * From the past until completion * They will turn away no more
* And I still find it so hard * To say what I need to say * But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me * Just how I should feel today
* I see a ship in the harbour * I can and shall obey * But if it wasn't for your misfortunes * I'd be a heavenly person today
* And I thought I was mistaken * And I thought I heard you speak * Tell me how do I feel * Tell me now, how should I feel * I thought I told you to leave me * When I walked down to the beach * Tell me how does it feel * When your heart grows cold
* Appears on //[[Recovery]]//. * E39 moonrise mix appears on //[[Outcast 2]]//.
* Written by Gillian Gilbert, Peter Hook, Stephen Morris and Bernard Sumner. * Produced and performed by Daniel Bailey-Graham. * Additional production and remix on E39 moonrise mix by Peter Tanico for E39.