**//Follow me//** is a song by LorD and Master about two people embarking on a journey together in being in love, seeing what that journey brings and facing everything together.
* I never wanted something * So badly as I want you * Begin another chapter * Too many, or too few
* Is it another banging drum or * Pounding in my head * It's as though I'm overcome by * Everything you said
* Follow me * Follow me * And we'll see * What our future could be together * Pick a side * And we'll go for a ride * It could be like this for ever * Ohh
* We could always start over * Draw a line in the sand * You've no reason to trust me * But trust me, take my hand
* I could never be so forward to * Presume I could compete * With the endless suitors who would * Make your life complete
* I never wanted something * So badly as I want you * I never wanted something * So badly * As you
* Appears on //[[Demonic]]//. * Appears on //[[Follow me]] - EP// (q.v.). * Remixes by LorD and Master, GX, Lthrboots and Exit 39 appear on //Follow me - EP//. * Appears on //[[Singular]]//. * Expanded mix appears on //[[Outcast 2]]//.
- //Follow me// - 3.42 - //[[Leave me the fuck alone]]// - 3.25 - //Follow me// - LorD and Master pounding remix - 6.56 - //Follow me// - [[GX]] remix - 6.43 - //Follow me// - [[Lthrboots]] club mix - 6.16 - //Follow me// - [[E39]] NYC club mix - 4.55
Released 6 April 2015
Written, produced and performed by Daniel Bailey-Graham. Additional production on GX remix by Graham Ellis. Additional production on Lthrboots remix by Jerry Jones. Additional production on E39 remix by Peter Tanico.