**//Lost//** is a song by LorD and Master. It is about an anxiety dream where one feels lost in a strange and shifting landscape.
* Time ran out * Somehow the time ran out * And I was led astray * Somehow I lost my way * I don't know where I am * I don't know who I am * There is no path to find * I think I've lost my mind
* Feel round * Trying to touch the ground * Stuck in this endless maze * Feels like I've been * Here for days * So many faceless men * I don't know * Where or when * Feeling so drawn and pale * Set myself up to fail
* Smiles come at such a cost * How * I wish I had what I've lost * Now
* Stability * I need stability * There's too chaos here * I wish I could disappear * From this disjointed place * I'm not gonna win this race * Going on that which passed * I'm gonna come in last
* Wind and rain * Composure hard to sustain * Challenging elements * Antagonist fundaments * Summon the strength to win * Against the evil within * But things are not what they seem * Inside this fever dream
* Smiles come at such a cost * How * I wish I had what I've lost * Now * Will I ever see my way through * Here * This is making me do what I do: * Fear
* All the things I've lost * All the things I've lost
* Appears on //[[Univerbose]]//.
Written, produced and performed by Daniel Bailey-Graham.