**//The fall of love//** is a song by LorD and Master written about the end of a relationship. Members of remixing community ACIDPlanet agreed it was the worst song in the world,
which LorD and Master believes to be high praise. The song is produced as a dance song with a 3/4 time signature.
* The world is so cold around us * Something has changed to ground us * I can't keep your precious secrets * Not any more * These are our final moments * Why can't we keep the fragments? * Be what you want to be 'cause * This is the fall of love
* Now's the time to wonder why we ever tried at all * I wonder why we fall in love * I never that I wanted you till we had reached the end * It's just another friend to lose
* Sacrifices made * In the end it's the same
* Be unfaithful, it's okay, 'cause we can just pretend * Have all your love to send to me * Find a song to sing along to, just ignore your heart * It's fine to be apart sometimes
* Appears on //[[Miserablism]]// * Single mix appears on //The fall of love EP// (q.v.) * Remixes by LorD and Master, [[GX]], [[Lthrboots]], Blizzard1mage and Noizz Factor appear on //The fall of love EP// * LorD and Master extended mix appears on //[[Miserablist]]// * LorD and Master rock bottom remix released to DJs only. * Noizz Factor remix appears on //[[Flipside]]//. * Single mix appears on //[[Singular]]//.
- //The fall of love// - single mix - 3.30 - //The fall of love// - Noizz Factor remix - 6.31 - //[[Intangible]]// - //The fall of love// - LorD and Master sealed fate remix - 10.10 - //The fall of love// - GX remix - 7.48 - //The fall of love// - Blizzard1mage remix - 3.24 - //[[Tornado]]// - LorD and Master extended twister remix - 6.56Released 19 April 2012
Written, produced and performed by Daniel Bailey-Graham. Additional production and remix on EP tracks by Noizz Factor, Graham Ellis, Jerry Jones and Blizzard1mage.