* Oh I learned a lesson from the Twentieth Century * I don't think we should just dismiss * After one hundred years of inhumanity * The lesson that I learned was this:
* Sometimes * The solution * Is worse than the problem * Let's stay together
* Well, I bought a ticket to the revolution * And I cheered when the statues fell * Everyone came to destroy what was wicked * But they killed off what was good as well
* Stay with me * This century * Together we're better
* Oh I learned a lesson from the Twentieth Century * It may be somewhat hit or miss * If you've certainty about the way it's all meant to be * The lesson that you need is this:
* Appears on //[[Influence]]//.
Written by Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe. Produced and performed by Daniel Bailey-Graham.